Contact Army Property at (734) 369-2365 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calculated at checkout
The ArmorBak® was designed to be attached directly to an IOTV and MTV by using the new CamelBak® Direct Armor Attachment System (D.A.A.S.). The low profile 102 oz, baffled reservoir is shorter, wider and a reduced stack height for confined areas.
• Attaches directly to IOTV and MTV using CamelBak Direct Armor Attach System (D.A.A.S.™)
• D.A.A.S.™ Quick Attach Pressure Strap increases stability and makes on-the-move hydration, rinsing glasses and goggles easier.
• D.A.A.S.™ Split Bar female S/ R buckles allow for a one time set-up and rapid removal and attachment
• External fill, 102 oz (3.1L), Low-Profile OMEGA™ Water Beast Reservoir makes it easier to get through tight areas
• Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura®
• Integrated MOLLE/PAL attachment system
• Includes HydroLink™ Big Bite™ Valve Cover
• Low nIR fabric, buckle, and webbing on AUC, Foliage, Digital Desert and Coyote packs.
• Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
• Insulated Neoprene tube cover keeps liquids cool or warm while protecting from harmful UV rays
• Includes HydroLock™ for easy one-handed on /off operation
• Dual noiseless zipper pulls for quick reservoir removal and easy refill
• 7 mm Closed Cell PE foam on front and back panels for insulation
• Hanger loop
Capacity 102 oz (3.1 L)
Dimensions 16.5 in x 9.75 in x 4.25 in (420 mm x 248 mm x 108 mm)
Volume cargo only // N/A total volume // 189 cu in (3.1 L)
Weight empty reservoir // .92 lbs (0.42 kg) filled reservoir // 7.58 lbs (3.44 kg)
Reservoir 102 oz (3.1 L) OMEGA™ fill port Water Beast™ Reservoir; 42 in (1067 mm) Pureflow™ tube; 40 in (864 mm) Neoprene Tube Cover; Bite Valve Cover; Black Big Bite™ Valve; Black HL HydroLock™
Materials 500D Dupont® Codura® Nylon front panel and yoke > 210D Nylon lining > Nylon webbing