Problem: The Advanced Combat Helmet Issue (or Skydex) Pad System is designed to let sweat run down your forehead and right into your eyes! The pads tend to cause hot spots.
Solution: The easy-to-install Xtreme-Comfort™ padded browband. No helmet alteration required, just adjust the pads, install, and you're good to go with more comfort than you imagined. Keeps sweat out of the eyes, cools and controls the cause of odor and discomfort. Relieves some of the “pressure point” sensitivity. Your next best friend on duty. How Does XTREME-COMFORT™ Work? A silky smooth DuPont Coolmax® Dacron® polyester band lining pulls sweat away from the forehead, through the fabric, and into the unique antimicrobial Microbisoft™ hydrophilic foam core. Microbisoft™ is a “breathable” 3/8'' thick medical grade foam with embedded polymer that features high moisture vapor transmission and absorption. The collected moisture is dissipated by evaporation that provides additional cooling. Controlled release Silver-ion technology provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection to reduce odors and skin irritation. Combined with the ThermoTux™ Cool-Aid™ ACH Helmet Insert, you have a head comfort package that surpasses any other design available.
• Engineered to pull sweat away from the forehead, through the fabric, and into the unique anti-microbial Microbisoft hydrophilic foam core
• Stops sweat from getting into the eyes
• Provides a full cushion across the forehead for comfort and protection.
• Does not alter helmet
• Coolmax® Dacron® polyester for xtreme comfort
• Microbisoft™ foam features controlled-release imbedded Silver-ion for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection for odor management
• Secures with Velcro® in same location as stock pads. Easy to adjust
• Fits all ACH/MICH, TBH and Refitted PASGT with Skydex Pad System.
• Patent Pending
• Made in USA Shipping Weight: 0.18 lb / 0.08 kg