Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Aluminum Clipboard - 9" x 15", NSN 7520-01-439-3398

  • Image 1
Price:
$12.94
SKU:
7520014393398
Brand:
Weight:
2.00 LBS
Availability:
Available for Purchase
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Minimum Purchase:
5 unit(s)
Quantity:


Product Description

Heavy-duty aluminum construction clipboard with a 5 1/2 inch corrosion-resistant metal clip that expands up to one inch. Made from 68% post-consumer material and 23% pre-consumer recycled; total recycle is 91%. These clipboards are ideal for use in medical facilities, offices and public areas. Recycled aluminum uses 95% less energy to produce and emits 95% less CO2 during manufacturing.

  • Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Each
  • Color: Silver
  • Size: 9" x 15"
  • UOM Description: 1 clipboard
  • Delivery Time: 3-5 days

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!